“Animation is that stimulus to the mental, physical, and emotional life of people in a given area which moves them to undertake a wider range of experiences through which they find a higher degree of self-realization, self-express, and awareness of belonging to a community which they can influence (quoted by Simpson 1989:54 referred in Smith, 1999) We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers for community active participation in development. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
This training will help you to learn:
- Biases of rural development
- Comparison of social animation vs. social mobilization
- Community Animation principles
- Community animation steps
- Community Animation process and the role of Animator
- Stakeholder management and involvement in community animation
- Sustainability of the community animation results
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.