Contract management enables you to get the best output from your vendors in a fair deal. All management professionals and authors agree that “control” is a key function of management. The manager is further assisted by various approaches to apply this control. Contract management is beyond control function of management and requires various additional skills. Contract management will ensure a fair outcome and support strategic partnerships. This, along with other control approaches, will ensure quality, timeliness and efficiency of the project.
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required contract management skills.
This training will help you to learn:
- Principles of supplier segmentation
- To establish effective governance structures and the required processes
- Stakeholder management
- To assess and manage supplier risks
- Managing supplier relationships
- How to manage variations and breach of contract
- Managing contract arbitrations and legal issues
- How to use rights, remedies and controls to manage and deal with non-performance
Who Should Attend:
This course is useful for project managers, officers, and any person involved in project management.