An essential aspect of communication is writing clear, concise, targeted and persuasive text. Achieving the results you want from your e-mails, reports, proposals, recommendation reports, and other business documents depends on your ability to grab your audience’s attention and persuade them to act on your ideas. In this course, you develop effective report writing skills that convey a credible message and project a professional image. Through practical hands-on exercises, you create compelling and powerful business reports and other documents. We come up with this course to address the needs of development workers and managers for report writing. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
This training will help you to learn:
- Consider the data needed to start a report with
- Identify ways to improve your current practices in report writing
- The 7 C’s in business writing
- The right approach to reporting various situations
- Using graphics properly in reports
- Content management for reports and coherence in writing
Who Should Attend:
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of NGO management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, board members, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultant and freelancers.