When an employee knows the systematic relation of his/her actions to the overall company vision and goals, they will realize how important it is to provide more dedicated input. Such a systematic relation will need to be evaluated and re-emphasized. That is when the need for KPI’s as tool for regular performance evaluation emerges. We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of managers for quality assurance and improvement. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance, and not only some useful information.
This training will help you to learn:
- Biases of human performance
- Defining quality
- Ways to measure quality
- Setting standards and indicators for performance management
- Implementing quality based management
- Total quality concept for development projects
- Designing tools for quality measurement and improvement
Who should attend?
This course is necessary for any level of management, team leaders, directors, CEOs, board members, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.