All management professionals and authors agree that “control” is a key function of management. The manager is further assisted by various approaches to apply this control. Monitoring is a key control mechanism for project managers. This, besides other control approaches, will ensure quality, timeliness and efficiency of the project. We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required monitoring and control skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of monitoring skills and will be a value for money.
This training will help you to learn:
- Why managers need to monitor
- What is the key principles of monitoring
- What monitoring does not give us
- How to make practical and relevant tools for your monitoring needs
- What to do with monitoring findings
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
Who should attend?
This course is useful for project managers, officers and any person involved in project management.