With the dynamic business requirements and variables from outside that can affect every aspect of a venture, disputes and conflicts arise. A manager must be competent on relevant skills to cope with these disputes. This practical course will prepare you for any possible dispute, help you identify issues before they become disputes, and solve them early.
This training will help you to learn:
- Lead a winning negotiation assignment
- Avoid dispute by the design of venture
- Identify issues that can grow to disputes and address them
- Understand the practical and latest techniques in business arbitration and dispute settlement
- Understand your rights
- Design win-win ventures
- Ensure your part of the story is heard
- Minimize the loss in a critical negotiation
Who should attend?
This is not a technical training for legal practitioners. Rather it enables managers to avoid disputes and how to interact with legal arbitrators in right time. No prior training in negotiation is required.