In relief and development work majority of communication is in writing. There are stakeholders, donors, employees and partners to whom you need to select the write tone in writing and the right approach. A manager is required to be a professional communicator when it comes to relief and development. We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of development workers and managers to further help their business writing skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the participants gain a change in their performance and not only some useful information.
This training will help you to learn:
- Fundamentals of writing
- Consider the data needed for business communication
- Identify ways to improve your current practices in writing
- The 7 C’s in business writing
- Using graphics properly to support your point
- Coherent writing
- Tone in business communication
- The You approach and proper persuasive approaches
Who should attend?
This course is not useful, but necessary for any level of management, team leaders, NGO directors, CEOs, business owners, and project manager. It also helps Consultants, and freelancers.